Thursday, March 20, 2014

Coming soon from StellaErwins.etsy.com - the holy grail of Etsy - advice from the Etsy sellers who have been featured in the "Classy Sustainability" series.  Follow this blog to find secrets to Sustaining your Etsy shop from the experts.  Think it's all about photos? Guess again.  

In the meantime, Mother's Day is just around the corner and StellaErwins.etsy.com has stunning bird feeders available in lots of colors and designs.  

The signature piece - $123 plus shipping
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169840609/covered-bird-feeder-with-repurposed?ref=shop_home_active_22
The color is champagne and I have 2 of these - $54 plus shipping
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181945359/vintage-garden-bird-feeder-repurposed?ref=shop_home_active_3
Something blue - from the bottom = $77 plus shipping
https://www.etsy.com/listing/174994418/vintage-hanging-bird-feeder-bird-bath?ref=shop_home_active_4


12 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I would never have thought of using light globes for bird feeders... I bet the birds enjoy eating from something so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, thanks for the compliment and for coming to the blog. The birds are also attracted to the colors - or at leas I think so.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful feeders and photos. Your blog always looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch the birds, wish I hadn't just bought a new feeder before reading this. The feeders you have featured are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, thanks for the compliment and the comment. Glad you like the bird feeders

      Delete
  4. Those are stunning birdfeeders! Wow, your photography is beautiful. I also live in Texas, outside of Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment - I hire a photographer and he does such good work. I don't think I could sell anything without him. Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  5. Wow, these are so original! Love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliment and also for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice idea--is it scary, I wonder, drilling holes in glass? I'd be afraid they'd shatter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned how to drill glass on YouTube and have had great success. Diamond drill bit is key. Thanks for commenting

      Delete